MOTHERS DAY SPECIAL
Treat Mum to a fantastic steam railway journey through the rolling hills of the Yorkshire countryside and make Mother’s Day even more special with First class service, finger sandwiches and a delightful Cream Tea.
- First Class Silver Service: Table seat, fresh flowers on your table, embroidered table cloth, head rests and curtains
- Hot beverages of fresh ground filter coffee or our local Yorkshire tea
- Delightfully fresh finger sandwiches (from our Afternoon Teas)
- Return journey – your table is reserved for your return journey too – where we will serve you your Cream Tea (fresh scone served with clotted cream and strawberry jam
- Refills of our tea and coffee available on the return journey
- Children have the option of a large cookie instead of the scone (most still opt for the scone!)
- Children can have fresh apple or orange juice (instead of tea/coffee) if they prefer
- Day rover ticket to ride on the train for the rest of the day (standard class)
- Trains depart from Bolton Abbey at 11.10, 12.40, 14.10 & 15.40
- Vegetarian option available for sandwich selection
- PLEASE NOTE OUR MOTHERS DAY SERVICE WILL SELL OUT. ADVANCE BOOKING ESSENTIAL!
Book your Mother’s Day Special Tickets Now!
Join our newsletter!
We'll send you occasional newsletters with news, events and special offers from the railway. We'll never spam you, nor pass your email to third parties. Unsubscribe at any time.