Enjoy your ride through the Yorkshire countryside in First Class with chunky beef and vegetables in a giant Yorkshire pudding or hot soup and a warm crusty roll!
However cold outside, you'll be warm and toasty as the historic carriages trundle along to the beat of a steam engine pulling hard at the head of the train!
- First Class Silver Service: Table seat, embroidered table cloth, head rests and curtains
- Hot beverages of Fresh Ground Filter Coffee or our delightful Yorkshire Tea
- Chunky beef and vegetables in a giant Yorkshire pudding
- Hot Vegetable Soup with warm crusty roll (vegetarian option)
- Return journey - your table is reserved for your return journey too, on the next train back. (If you wish to return on a later train, then this will probably have to be to be in standard class - see the Winter Warmers manager on the day)
- Refills of our tea and coffee available on the return journey
- Children can have fresh apple or orange juice (instead of tea/coffee) if they prefer
- Day rover ticket to ride on the train for the rest of the day (standard class)
- Suitable for a vegetarian diet and a lactose free diet
- PLEASE NOTE ADVANCE BOOKING ESSENTIAL!
Children (3-15) £13 / Adults £19
Winter Warmers depart from Embsay Station.
2019 dates: Sundays in February and March (3th, 10th, 17th & 24th).
DALES DINING: ADDITIONAL INFO
We do our best to cater for individuals with specialist dietary requirements. The information below summarises which of our Dales Dining events are suitable for vegans, vegetarians and coliacs. If you require more information regarding any aspect of our Dales Dining trains, you can speak to our Catering Manager Ryan Whittaker direct on 07885 986717 between 9am and 6pm.
Vegetarian suitability: The Curry Express, Cucina - The Italian Dining Experience, Fish & Chips Specials, Breakfast Train, Ploughman's Lunch, Afternoon Teas, Wine & Cheese tasting, Faulty Towers - The Dining Experience, Winter Warmers and Cream Teas. These events are either vegetarian or have an alternative vegetarian option. Select vegetarian tickets in the checkout (if available). The Wine & Cheese, Winter Warmers and Cream Teas are all meat-free products and thus for these events specifically vegetarian tickets are not available.
Coeliac suitability: The Curry Express and Cucina - The Italian Dining Experience. The vegetarian option of vegetable ginger curry is gluten-free, and likewise for the Italian night, the vegetarian option is also gluten-free. Also, the Cream Teas, The Ploughman's Lunch, and Winter Warmers can be made with gluten-free scones and rolls etc. Select the vegetarian or gluten-free tickets in the checkout.
Dogs: Whilst we are a dog friendly Railway we regret (with the exception of guide dogs) we do not allow dogs in our dining carriages.
Join our newsletter!
We'll send you occasional newsletters with news, events and special offers from the railway. We'll never spam you, nor pass your email to third parties. Unsubscribe at any time.