Treat the family to a fantastic steam railway journey through the rolling hills of the Yorkshire countryside.
There’s one way to make the trip even more memorable – by enjoying a delicious cream tea served at your table as the historic carriages trundle along to the beat of a steam engine pulling hard at the head of the train!
A fantastic day out for all the family, with a luxurious treat thrown in.
What you get:
- First Class Silver Service: Table seat, embroidered table cloth, head rests and curtains
- Hot beverages of Fresh Ground Filter Coffee or our delightful Yorkshire Tea
- Fresh scone served with clotted cream and strawberry jam
- Return journey - your table is reserved for your return journey too - perhaps you'd like to save half of your scone for the way back?
- Refills of our tea and coffee available on the return journey
- Children have the option of a large cookie instead of the scone (most still opt for the scone!)
- Children can have fresh apple or orange juice (instead of tea/coffee) if they prefer
- Day rover ticket to ride on the train for the rest of the day (standard class)
- PLEASE NOTE THE OUR CREAM TEAS REGULARLY SELL OUT. ADVANCE BOOKING ESSENTIAL!
2019 CREAM TEAS DATES & DEPARTURES
Sunday 3rd March: Departs from Embsay station at 1.30PM.
Sunday 10th March: Departs from Embsay station at 1.30PM.
Sunday 17th March: Departs from Embsay station at 1.30PM.
Sunday 24th March: Departs from Embsay station at 1.30PM.
Sunday 31st March: (Mother's Day Specials: Sandwiches, Prosecco, Cream Teas, fine coffee)
DALES DINING: ADDITIONAL INFO
We do our best to cater for individuals with specialist dietary requirements. The information below summarises which of our Dales Dining events are suitable for vegans, vegetarians and coliacs. If you require more information regarding any aspect of our Dales Dining trains, you can speak to our Catering Manager Ryan Whittaker direct on 07885 986717 between 9am and 6pm.
Vegetarian suitability: The Curry Express, Cucina - The Italian Dining Experience, Fish & Chips Specials, Breakfast Train, Ploughman's Lunch, Afternoon Teas, Wine & Cheese tasting, Faulty Towers - The Dining Experience, Winter Warmers and Cream Teas. These events are either vegetarian or have an alternative vegetarian option. Select vegetarian tickets in the checkout (if available). The Wine & Cheese, Winter Warmers and Cream Teas are all meat-free products and thus for these events specifically vegetarian tickets are not available.
Gluten Free: We are not able to cater for coeliacs as we do not have a suitable separate food preparation area on our train. However, we may be able to cater for some gluten free diets on The Curry Express, Cucina - The Italian Dining Experience, Cream Teas, The Ploughman's Lunch, and Winter Warmers. Please contact the catering manager (Ryan Whittaker, 07885 986717) with your requirements in advance of any ticket purchases.
Dogs: Whilst we are a dog friendly Railway we regret (with the exception of guide dogs) we do not allow dogs in our dining carriages.
DALES DINING TRAINS
Our 'Dales Dining' trains are frequently fully booked - advance booking is essential. The easiest way to book is to do so online through our ticketing facility.
For more information on any of our trains, contact us at Bolton Abbey Station on (01756) 710614.
Join our newsletter!
We'll send you occasional newsletters with news, events and special offers from the railway. We'll never spam you, nor pass your email to third parties. Unsubscribe at any time.