If there’s a finer way to spend an afternoon, we’ve yet to find it!
Afternoon Tea on Embsay & Bolton Abbey Steam Railway!
- Sandwich Selection (Ham, Cheese Savoury, Egg & Cress and Tuna mayo)
- Sausage Rolls
- Salad garnish
- Home-made fresh scone served with clotted cream and strawberry jam
- Cake selection (Jam Tart, mini Chocolate Brownie, mini Victoria Sponge and mini Trifle)
- First Class Silver Service: Table seat, embroidered table cloth, head rests and curtains
- Hot beverages of Fresh Ground Filter Coffee or our delightful Yorkshire Tea
- Return journey – your table is reserved for your return journey too – perhaps you’d like to save some for the way back?
- Refills of our tea and coffee available on the return journey
- Children can have fresh apple or orange juice (instead of tea/coffee) if they prefer
- Day rover ticket to ride on the train for the rest of the day (standard class)
- PLEASE NOTE ITS EXPECTED THAT OUR AFTERNOON TEAS WILL SELL OUT. ADVANCE BOOKING ESSENTIAL!
2018 Afternoon Tea dates
Enjoy Afternoon Tea and a Train Ride!
Departure times: 12PM, 1.30PM & 3PM
Children (3-15) £20 / Adults £26
Sunday 27th May: Steam train, departs from Embsay Station.
Sunday 17th June: FATHERS DAY. Heritage Diesel departs from Bolton Abbey Station. Plus, cab rides available too in the heritage diesel (1960’s class 37).
Sunday 29th July: Steam train, departs from Bolton Abbey Station.
Sunday August 19th: Steam train, departs from Bolton Abbey Station.
Sunday September 30th: Steam train, departs from Bolton Abbey Station.
Sunday October 7th: Steam train, departs from Embsay Station.
SPECIALIST DIETRY REQUIREMENTS
We do our best to cater for individuals with specialist dietary requirements. The information below summarises which of our Dales Dining events are suitable for vegans, vegetarians and coliacs.
Vegetarian suitability: The Curry Express, Fish & Chips Specials, Breakfast Train, Ploughman's Lunch, Afternoon Teas, Wine & Cheese, Winter Warmers and Cream Teas. These events are either vegetarian or have an alternative vegetarian option. Select vegetarian tickets in the checkout (if available). The Wine & Cheese, Winter Warmers and Cream Teas are all meat-free products and thus for these events specifically vegetarian tickets are not available.
DALES DINING TRAINS
Our 'Dales Dining' trains are frequently fully booked - advance booking is essential. The easiest way to book is to do so online through our ticketing facility.
For more information on any of our trains, contact us at Bolton Abbey Station on (01756) 710614.
Join our newsletter!
We'll send you occasional newsletters with news, events and special offers from the railway. We'll never spam you, nor pass your email to third parties. Unsubscribe at any time.