A hearty Yorkshire lunch freshly prepared by our Catering Manager – this lunch will stave off those hunger pangs and see you steam through the day in style!
- First Class Silver Service: Table seat, embroidered table cloth, head rests and curtains
- Hot beverages of Fresh Ground Filter Coffee or our delightful Yorkshire Tea
- Crusty Bread and butter
- Pork pie, hard boiled egg, mixed leaf salad, celery, cucumber,
tomato, apple, grapes, pickled onions, cheddar and stilton cheeses and
- Children can have fresh orange juice (instead of tea/coffee) if they prefer
- Return journey – your table is reserved for your return journey too
- Refills of our tea and coffee available on the return journey
- Day rover ticket to ride on the train for the rest of the day (standard class)
PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE EXPECTED TO BE FULLY BOOKED – ADVANCE BOOKING ESSENTIAL!
2018 Ploughman’s Lunch Dates & Times
Ploughman’s Lunch on a steam train!
Children (3-15) £12.50 / Adults £18
Price includes first class return train ticket and food.
Sunday 3rd June: Steam train, departs 12.00PM from Bolton Abbey.
Sunday 8th July: Steam train, departs 12.00PM from Bolton Abbey.
Sunday August 5th: Steam train, departs 12.00PM from Bolton Abbey.
Sunday September 2nd: Steam train, departs 12.00PM from Bolton Abbey.
Sunday September 30th: Steam train, departs 12.00PM from Bolton Abbey.
SPECIALIST DIETRY REQUIREMENTS
We do our best to cater for individuals with specialist dietary requirements. The information below summarises which of our Dales Dining events are suitable for vegans, vegetarians and coliacs.
Vegetarian suitability: The Curry Express, Fish & Chips Specials, Breakfast Train, Ploughman's Lunch, Afternoon Teas, Wine & Cheese, Winter Warmers and Cream Teas. These events are either vegetarian or have an alternative vegetarian option. Select vegetarian tickets in the checkout (if available). The Wine & Cheese, Winter Warmers and Cream Teas are all meat-free products and thus for these events specifically vegetarian tickets are not available.
DALES DINING TRAINS
Our 'Dales Dining' trains are frequently fully booked - advance booking is essential. The easiest way to book is to do so online through our ticketing facility.
For more information on any of our trains, contact us at Bolton Abbey Station on (01756) 710614.
Join our newsletter!
We'll send you occasional newsletters with news, events and special offers from the railway. We'll never spam you, nor pass your email to third parties. Unsubscribe at any time.