Treat the family to a fantastic steam railway journey through the rolling hills of the Yorkshire countryside.
There’s one way to make the trip even more memorable – by enjoying a delicious cream tea served at your table as the historic carriages trundle along to the beat of a steam engine pulling hard at the head of the train!
A fantastic day out for all the family, with a luxurious treat thrown in.
What you get:
- First Class Silver Service: Table seat, embroidered table cloth, head rests and curtains
- Hot beverages of Fresh Ground Filter Coffee or our delightful Yorkshire Tea
- Fresh scone served with clotted cream and strawberry jam
- Return journey - your table is reserved for your return journey too - perhaps you'd like to save half of your scone for the way back?
- Refills of our tea and coffee available on the return journey
- Children have the option of a large cookie instead of the scone (most still opt for the scone!)
- Children can have fresh apple or orange juice (instead of tea/coffee) if they prefer
- Day rover ticket to ride on the train for the rest of the day (standard class)
- PLEASE NOTE THE OUR CREAM TEAS REGULARLY SELL OUT. ADVANCE BOOKING ESSENTIAL!
March: Sunday 26th (Mother's Day)
April: Sunday 16th
May: Sunday 21st
June: Sunday 11th & 25th
July: Sunday 30th
August: Sunday 27th
September: Sundays 10th & 24th
Enjoy Cream Teas, Scones and a Train Ride!
Children (3-15) £16 / Adults £18
Please note, if you purchase a Cream Tea on the 12.00, 13.30 or 15.00 train, it will depart from Embsay Station. If you purchase one on the 11.10, 12.40, 14.10 or 15.40 train, then it will be departing from Bolton Abbey Station.
Book your Cream Teas Now!
Join our newsletter!
We'll send you occasional newsletters with news, events and special offers from the railway. We'll never spam you, nor pass your email to third parties. Unsubscribe at any time.