Treat the family to a fantastic steam railway journey through the rolling hills of the Yorkshire countryside.
There’s one way to make the trip even more memorable – by enjoying a delicious cream tea served at your table as the historic carriages trundle along to the beat of a steam engine pulling hard at the head of the train!
A fantastic day out for all the family, with a luxurious treat thrown in.
What you get:
- First Class Silver Service: Table seat, embroidered table cloth, head rests and curtains
- Hot beverages of Fresh Ground Filter Coffee or our delightful Yorkshire Tea
- Fresh scone served with clotted cream and strawberry jam
- Return journey - your table is reserved for your return journey too - perhaps you'd like to save half of your scone for the way back?
- Refills of our tea and coffee available on the return journey
- Children have the option of a large cookie instead of the scone (most still opt for the scone!)
- Children can have fresh apple or orange juice (instead of tea/coffee) if they prefer
- Day rover ticket to ride on the train for the rest of the day (standard class)
- PLEASE NOTE THE OUR CREAM TEAS REGULARLY SELL OUT. ADVANCE BOOKING ESSENTIAL!
2018 CREAM TEAS DATES & DEPARTURES
Sunday 11th March: (Mother's Day) Embsay departures: 12.00, 13.30, 15.00 Bolton Abbey departures: 12.40, 14.10
Sunday 8th April: Embsay departures: 12.00, 13.30, 15.00 Bolton Abbey departures: 12.40, 14.10
Sunday 13th May: Embsay departures: 12.00, 13.30, 15.00 Bolton Abbey departures: 12.40, 14.10
Sunday 3rd June: Embsay departure: 14.10 Bolton Abbey departure: 15.00
Sunday 8th July: Embsay departure: 14.10 Bolton Abbey departure: 15.00
Sunday 5th August: Embsay departure: 14.10 Bolton Abbey departure: 15.00
Sunday 2nd September: Embsay departure: 14.10 Bolton Abbey departure: 15.00
EVENING EATS - TICKETS
Our 'Evening Eats' trains are frequently fully booked - advance booking is essential. The easiest way to book is to do so online through our ticketing facility.
There are 'Evening Eats' on Saturdays from June to October.
For more information on any of our trains, contact us at Bolton Abbey Station on (01756) 710614.
Join our newsletter!
We'll send you occasional newsletters with news, events and special offers from the railway. We'll never spam you, nor pass your email to third parties. Unsubscribe at any time.