2018 BRANCH LINE WEEKEND
THERE WILL NOT BE A 2018 BRANCHLINE WEEKEND.
If the event returns during 2019, then the details will appear on this page.
BOX VAN BAR
BOX VAN BAR
Our Box Van Bar is in Embsay car park, serving a range of cask ales, bottles of real ale from a local brewery, wine, cider and kids drinks from 11:00am at Embsay. There are also refreshments at Bolton Abbey station and hot food available at Embsay Station.
BRANCH LINE WEEKEND VIDEO
- Book your ticket online before travelling to the railway, to minimise contact and maximise distancing between staff, volunteers and visitors
- On our standard day services - each booking will be allocated a seat in a private compartment - you will not be asked to share a compartment with another booking.
- You will be allocated a coach letter and compartment number on your ticket which is yours for ONE return trip - our staff will be happy to show you to your compartment.
- All services start and end at EMBSAY STATION BD23 6QX
- Please arrive half hour before departure, a sheltered area, cafe and open air lawn with seating are provided for waiting.
- The train will be fully cleaned before you board - please allow us the time between trains to perform this task.
- Toilets are located at Embsay station and at Bolton Abbey station. There are no toilets open on board the train.
- Masks need only be worn if browsing in our shops at Embsay or Bolton Abbey.
- Hand sanitiser points are located all around our station sites.
- Our staff will be on hand to help with any specific requests.
- Please note, for the duration of the pandemic we are not seling 'Day Rover' tickets. Customers will need to return on the same train (you will not be able to go out on one gor for a walk, then return on a later train)
Join our newsletter!
We'll send you occasional newsletters with news, events and special offers from the railway. We'll never spam you, nor pass your email to third parties. Unsubscribe at any time.