FOOD & DRINK
Bolton Abbey Station Tea Room – eat in our award-winning Bolton Abbey Station. Open every day on which we run trains.
- Locally made home made cakes
- Crisps, Snacks
- Great coffee and a selection of teas, hot chocolate and Bovril
- Traditional soft drinks
- Capacity 60 seats
Embsay Station Coffee Shop – a great place to wait for the train in the historic Embsay Railway Station. Open most weekends.
- Ryan’s home made cakes
- Great coffee and a selection of teas
- Capacity 12 seats – not suitable for coach parties!
Buffet Car – available on most services
- Locally-made home made cakes
- Crisps, Kettle Chips
- Biscuits, snacks
- Coffee, tea hot chocolate, Bovril, fruit juices and traditional soft drinks
- Red and white wines
- Spirits (including the rare Lancashire Whisky)
- Lagers, ciders and a large selection of bottle beers, most sourced from small breweries within a 30-mile radius of the railway.
Join our newsletter!
We'll send you occasional newsletters with news, events and special offers from the railway. We'll never spam you, nor pass your email to third parties. Unsubscribe at any time.