Enjoy your ride through the Yorkshire countryside in First Class with hot soup and a warm crusty roll!
However cold outside, you'll be warm and toasty as the historic carriages trundle along to the beat of a steam engine pulling hard at the head of the train!
- First Class Silver Service: Table seat, embroidered table cloth, head rests and curtains
- Hot beverages of Fresh Ground Filter Coffee or our delightful Yorkshire Tea
- Hot Vegetable Soup with warm crusty roll
- Return journey - your table is reserved for your return journey too, on the next train back. (If you wish to return on a later train, then this will probably have to be to be in standard class - see the Winter Warmers manager on the day)
- Refills of our tea and coffee available on the return journey
- Children can have fresh apple or orange juice (instead of tea/coffee) if they prefer
- Day rover ticket to ride on the train for the rest of the day (standard class)
- Suitable for a vegetarian diet and a lactose free diet
- PLEASE NOTE ADVANCE BOOKING ESSENTIAL!
Children (3-15) £12 / Adults £18
Please note, if you purchase a Winter Warmer on the 12.00, 13.30 or 15.00 train, it will depart from Embsay Station. The 12.40 & 14.10 Winter Warmers depart from Bolton Abbey Station.
2016 dates: Sunday 16th October 2016 (SOLD OUT)
2017 dates: Sunday 5th, 19th, 26th February, & Sundays 15th, 22nd, 29th October.
Join our newsletter!
We'll send you occasional newsletters with news, events and special offers from the railway. We'll never spam you, nor pass your email to third parties. Unsubscribe at any time.