St Valentine’s Special: Sunday 12th February
Enjoy a brief encounter with a romantic steam train journey through the rolling hills of the Yorkshire!
Sip Prosecco, feed each other cake and gaze into each other’s eyes whilst our train takes you on a steamy journey back in time. Our historic carriages will create a warm and cosy atmosphere, and the First Class service and red rose will make your loved one feel special.
It’s now time to be pampered!
- First Class Silver Service: Table seat, embroidered table cloth, head rests and curtains
- Glass of Prosecco
- Beautiful Red Rose
- Hot beverages of Fresh Ground Filter Coffee or our delightful Yorkshire Tea
- Slice of delicious cake
- Return journey – your table is reserved for your return journey too – Fresh Ground Filter Coffee or our delightful Yorkshire Tea on the way back?
- Refills of our tea and coffee available on the return journey
- Day rover ticket to ride on the train for the rest of the day (standard class)
- PLEASE NOTE OUR VALENTINES DAY SPECIALS ARE EXPECTED TO SELL OUT. ADVANCE BOOKING ESSENTIAL!
Enjoy a glass of Prosecco, Slice of Cake, a Red Rose, Tea, Coffee, and a Train Ride!
Please note, if you purchase a Valentine’s Day Special on the 12.00, 13.30 or 15.00 train, it will depart from Embsay Station. If you purchase one on the 12.40, or 14.10 train, then it will be departing from Bolton Abbey Station.
Book a date with your Valentine now!
Join our newsletter!
We'll send you occasional newsletters with news, events and special offers from the railway. We'll never spam you, nor pass your email to third parties. Unsubscribe at any time.