If there’s a finer way to spend an afternoon, we’ve yet to find it!
Afternoon Tea on Embsay & Bolton Abbey Steam Railway!
- Sandwich Selection (Ham, Cheese Savoury, Egg & Cress and Tuna mayo)
- Sausage Rolls
- Salad garnish
- Home-made fresh scone served with clotted cream and strawberry jam
- Cake selection (Jam Tart, mini Chocolate Brownie, mini Victoria Sponge and mini Trifle)
- First Class Silver Service: Table seat, embroidered table cloth, head rests and curtains
- Hot beverages of Fresh Ground Filter Coffee or our delightful Yorkshire Tea
- Return journey – your table is reserved for your return journey too – perhaps you’d like to save some for the way back?
- Refills of our tea and coffee available on the return journey
- Children can have fresh apple or orange juice (instead of tea/coffee) if they prefer
- Day rover ticket to ride on the train for the rest of the day (standard class)
- PLEASE NOTE ITS EXPECTED THAT OUR AFTERNOON TEAS WILL SELL OUT. ADVANCE BOOKING ESSENTIAL!
Book your Afternoon Teas Now!
Join our newsletter!
We'll send you occasional newsletters with news, events and special offers from the railway. We'll never spam you, nor pass your email to third parties. Unsubscribe at any time.